Vision software not available/ No dongle

Thank again.

Best regards.

Edo

Hello Daniel
Need your help sooooo much, please send me a copy too, 1720911067@qq.com. Thanks so much

Jiang

Hello, I have the same problem. Can you send me the usbVideo.exe and VisionDemo.exe files? Thank you. olivemeow2021@gmail.com

Xiao

Hola Daniel, tengo el mismo problema me lo puedes enviar a mi correo porfavor, fcarvajal@ifservind.com
Muchas gracias.

Hello Felipe, I have sent it to your email, please check it.

Hi,
I am facing the following error while starting the vision studio software. Please help! image

Hello, I have the same problem. Can you send me the usbVideo.exe and VisionDemo.exe files? Thank you.

w.kusuf@gmail.com

thx before

@Daniel.Deng Could you provide me a copy of the Dobot Vision Studio Software that doesn’t require a dongle?

wileye1@hotmail.co.uk

Hi, i have a dobot vision kit with the Hikvision MV-CE050-30UC camera but i don’t have a dongle. I don’t know if i need another software or a virtual key, but i can’t find anything on dobot’s site. Could you please send the version of the software that works without one to this email: joao.marques@tojaltec.com

Thanks!

Hello,

Could you provide me a link of the Dobot Vision Studio Software and usbVideo.exe and VisionDemo.exe.
I have a MG400 and a dongle for the software vision but cant download the Vision Studio through the Download Center.

Thank you.