About the Customer Support for MG400 category

Need help for MG400? Or you have something amazing want to share with us? Post in here and we will reply ASAP!

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Hi

Im having big problems getting the mg400 to rotate without sounding like a horn. We have 3d printed an end effector approximately 100mm in length and have attached a ptfe mould in the end of it weighing approimately 39g to dispense glue through. The overall weight of the 3d printed part and the ptfe mould is about 60g. I cant seem to get j4 to rotate without either twitching or sounding like a horn (i guess through oscillation) and coming to a halt. I cant seem to find any info on what im doing wrong. When applying formula and calculating the centre of gravity and inputting those values its even worse. We are trying to implement this into a manufacturing environment so could do with a solution quickly.

Regards

Steve