Vision kit versions question

Hello,

I ordered a vision kit off ebay, paid $2875 for it and having a lot of trouble getting it to run. It does not provide a dongle but the DobotVisionStudio 1.3.2 requires one. See image 1.

I ordered a second kit of a local supplier in San Francisco. See image 2. It’s not here yet but it clearly features a dongle.

Which one is the official Dobot kit? What about the other one?

Thank you,

Dominique

Can’t attach the second image since I’m a new user, but it’s basically the one that you can see on the dobot.cc website with one bar for attachment and a dongle.

Hello, the second set you purchased is the latest version of the Vision Suite, with a lot of features to upgrade. The first set of images for the old version is no dongle, but with fewer features.

Hi, i bought M1 and vision kit. There where no examples included. Can you provide sample code for vision with m1?

Best
Nicolai

Hi Nicolai
Could you let me know if there is a dongle in your vision kit? In addition, please send me your email address privately, and I will send you the file. Thank you.

Best regards

Hello Daniel. Yes there is a dongle (i bought vision kit v2) my mail n.jurna@gmail.com
thank you on advance!