Mooz-3 Works fine, then just stops and can't do anything

I was able to print and when finished and cooled down, I would turn the printer off. Later on I turn the machine on, but it’s stuck on the “starting…” screen and the handset seems to have lost all connection to the printer. The handset is usable, except for any function directly related to the actual printer.

The first time this happened I changed the print nozzle as seemed a little blocked, but still wouldn’t print. Then all of a sudden it just started working. I managed to get 1 more small print out of it, and now it’s back to it’s previous state and can’t do anything.

I am able to flash firmwares to both the handset and the main board via usb & sd cards, but this doesn’t help. I’ve disassembled it yet again and replaced the nozzle but it’s a no go.

Can someone please help as to why it’s doing this?

Thanks.

You can contact the after-sales team in Yuejiang, and there will be professional engineers to answer for you. Because MOOZ products have been discontinued, but there are still relevant materials and spare parts. You can first contact the sales who provided you with the equipment, and then you can make a video of your problem and send it to the sales, which is more conducive to analysis and resolution. Will definitely give you a satisfactory answer.