MG400 Joint 4 Run Away

Besides David’s MG400 buzzing noise topic, the other MG400 we have has a joint 4 run away condition. Review video I had sent Support on Nov 20, which still hasn’t been answered! 200g phone that gets picked up with vacuum and moves from point A to B in a linear move, joint 4 start oscillating until it goes unstable, causing an alarm, which cannot be cleared w/o turning power off / on! Please help solve this issue! Thanks.

p.s. - I also replied for assistance on topic “TCP-IP Python API robot feedback is not working properly” as I’m having a problem connecting. Thanks.

Dear apinkos
grad to see u here!
I rechecked my email and didn’t see your email, maybe you could resend it again?
Our email address is support@dobot.cc,we will reply to your email immediately~ :)
Specific information provided includes, but is not limited to, product model, Serial Number, software version, hardware version information (which can be found in the software), videos of exceptions and specific engineering files.
I have then seen the problem with TCP-IP and have started contacting colleagues to resolve it.
have a nice day
Best wishes