How to jog (smooth motion) in Blocky or Lua?

Hi,

I would like to obtain a smooth motion when the robot receiving a signal from the digital input.
It seems I only able to do “jumps” with the given delta or move it to a given coordinate. However this does not yield such continuous motion as pressing any jog dial in the software.

Any tips?

Thanks

Hi! I have the same question, have you had any luck finding a solution for it? Thanks in advance!

hi,
In the program, there is an indicator parameter CP, which represents the smoothness of the movement, you can try to adjust this parameter.If it does not work, can you try to provide us with a video?

I was experimenting with the Jog function in connection with the Siemens S7 PLC / HMI. On the HMI panel I made a four-directional “jog button” where the setter can also set the up/down motion ramp (1 - 100%) and movement speed (1 - 100%). But there’s always a gap between pressing a button and robot response due to the cycle time of data exchange between HMI PLC and PLC - robot. The HMI has 1s cycle time and there’s also some time delay in the data exchange between robot - PLC.
Maybe it’s something similar in your case? A cycle time somewhere set too short or too long so that it prevents smooth setting of that output for the robot?