How to connect to MG400 through apple MacBook?

Hi there,

I can connect to my MG400 through the installed DobotStudio 2.4.1 on a windows machine.
I can’t connect to the Dobot through the browser (any browser on any machine).
When typing 192.168.1.6 in any browser I can connect to the DobotStudio2020 1.4.0 that’s running on the controller.
But I can’t connect to the MG400, as it’s not showing up, it only says “searching” where the MG400 should show up, and if I click on the “manually add” I only get the option to add a M1, not a MG400.

I then tried to access 192.168.1.6 from my iPhone-browser. The MG400 shows up and I can connect.
But I can’t open (“Warning Error: Failed to open blockly project”) saved projects. I assume it’s because they have been saved with DobotStudio 2.4.1 while the version on the MG400 ist DobotStudio2020.
I then tried to access from my MacBook Safari Browser, requesting the mobile version. It works too, also in google chrome with the mobile version.

I now have two questions:

1. How do I install a newer version of DobotStudio on the MG400-controller? (maybe that even solves these problems?)
  2. Is there a better way to access the MG400 from the browser on a MacBook that doesn’t involve the mobile version?

Thank’s,
Steve

Dear Steve
The function of connecting to the MG400 through the browser is cancelled , and then you can get help from the following link.

We recommend that you connect through the desktop app for windows and the mobile app for ios or android.
have a nice day.
Best wishes