DobotStudioPro connection problem

Hi!
I have connection problem with DobotStudioPro v2.3.1 (Dobot MG400):

Connection failed, please try to connect manually again, possible reasons:

1. The controller Samba service has not been started yet, you need to wait a few seconds
    Code Error:
    Error: [507]Device has not connected. {“method”:“dobotlink.MagicianPro.GetConnectionState”,“params”:{“portName”:“192.168.1.6”},“timeout”:180000}

I have aplication:
DobotStudio2020 - connection OK
DobotSCS Studio - connection OK
DobotStudio Pro - error

I make all from PDF: “How to access robot using DobotStudio2020 on Windows ?”
but allways I have this problem with Samba controller…

What is wrong?

Can you send the MG400 controller version message?
The connection may fail because the version is too low.

Today i update controller firmware (MagicianPro_Controller_1.5.7.0.tar).
I still have this problem…

I am having a similar issue, except on DobotStudio Pro, I get the “Samba service has not been started yet” error while I am trying to update the firmware to 1.5.7. I am unable to update the firmware through DobotStudioPro, DobotStudio2020, or DobotSCStudio.

The reason for this situation is that I opened SCStudio and DobotStudio Pro at the same time, and I could not connect the two software at the same time

I reboot the computer and first open DobotStudio Pro and I have Samba error.
I don’t open SCStudio and DobotStudio Pro at the same time.
Only I have installed this software on the same hard drive.

Are you running Windows 10 or above?
On my office computer (Win 10) I can’t connect to my CR5 controller box due to old Samba protocol (SMB v1.0). I freshly installed Win 10 on another computer and I could connect and enable the robot arm just as it should. I then tried my office computer again with no luck. I was informed after some googling that SMB1 is uninstalled after 15 days if not used (???). I’m not sure if this is the issue. I even tried to enable SMB1 in the Windows Features.
Anyhow, I think Dobot should upgrade to SMB2 or 3 protocol and link a new firmware.

I have Win10 and SMBv1 is enabled.Przechwytywanie