Dobot movement Limitation

Hi I am using a dobot cr3 and today i tried to work on the opposite quadrant of the circular workspace (the one that includes the cable). There seems to be some angle limit on joint 1, and this prevents me to work on the other half of the workspace (i can only move J1 for 180 degrees). How can I disable this limit so I can move the robot 360 degrees?

Please help, and thanks in advance!

Please connect normally and then use the key combination WIN+R. Then type “\192.168.5.1” in the window to enter the shared folder, and modify the path in the file according to the figure, and change the values to “360” and "-360 " can be.

I have tried the given solution and it seemed to work. But now i got an even bigger problem. Every now and then i get the errors on the screenshots, which unable the robot to work continuously. It gets disabled and displays red lights while running normally.

You can contact the dealer you purchased the machine from to have a technical support engineer assist you, as this failure will take some time to gradually troubleshoot the cause.