Connection error -1

When trying to connect to the MG400 with tcp-ip-4Axis-Python end run the main.py in the terminal i get back Receive from 192.168.1.6:29999: -1 {}, EnableRobot(); I cant get the robot to be enabled. I can see in the user interface that values for different joints slightly shift so the robot looks to be connected somehow. I can also see the blinking light of the Lan1 port as soon as i run the main.py. What am i missing? Do I need to log on somehow or use a password? I am able to ping at 192.168.1.6 and get reply

If anyone has this problem it was super easy to fix. I needed to go into Dobot studio and in settings/remote control set it to tcp/ip secondary development. I could not read anywhere that you should do this but it was obvious once you found the setting

Thank you @Johan72, this saved me!!

With previous versions of the firmware this was not necessary and the MG400 used to switch seemlessly between the different access methods/interfaces (e.g. Dobot Studio and TCP/IP protocol). I find it a bit annoying that one manually needs to switch in the settings now, but at least knowing that I can make either method work.