Collision detected when moving Joint 2

Hello!

So last time I enabled the CR10 and started a program that soon sent a collision detected even though there was nothing in the way. I cleared the alarm and ran the program again. Another collision. After a while, I realized by jogging the robot that I couldn’t move the second joint without getting the alarm that a collision had been detected. I couldn’t move the joint more than 2° either way. When I tried to move the robot in drag mode, I couldn’t manually move that joint either. I disabled and enabled the robot. Same thing. Then I turned the robot off, waited a while and then turned it on and enabled it again. Same thing. Always on the 2nd joint. I enabled and disabled the robot about 5 times more and was finally able to move the joint as normal. This has happened once before but I only enabled/disabled it twice before the joint got moving again. I had no further problems after that and the robot functioned normally for the rest of the day. It seems like the first time I enabled the robot, it turned on all motors except for the one in the 2nd joint. Any advice as to what this could be and what should i do to fix it? Could this be a sign of a bigger problem in the joint?

Thank you in advance for your replies