VisionStudio V4.1.0 Open File Failed

Hi, I am working on creating vision application. Spend the last hours setting up the program and then saved the file. Now I can not open the file that just been saved by VisionStudio 5 minutes ago. Help! I created 2 files and saved and now both cannot be open.

This is the file, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ybnpr7MoIURHS2w44Dtyq9f-ecW76AFr/view?usp=sharing

I think I just answer my own question after messing around with the file location. Previously I have the file in my google drive share folder and the file will only open after I move it to the same location as the example file location. But I still don’t know this is the problem. It will help to get some explanation.

Hi Skyice, I successfully opened the file Color_Sorting.sol downloaded from the link (not in the same location as the example file location) in Dobot VisionStudio V4.1.0.

You can feedback the problem to email support@dobot.cc and they will answer it for you.

I can also open the files once I moved it from any cloud share drive like Google drive or OneDrive. I think it might have somethings to do with windows folder permission?