Tidal Songs Not Working

I had lots of Tidal music songs downloaded on my computer and I want to get them to my portable devices for playing on the go. However, when I do that, I can’t make it. I searched in the web that said I need to make Tidal to FLAC, MP3, or other formats and then I can transfer them to other devices. But I haven’t try this way yet. Is there anyone has more tips?

Thanks. A professional audio video editor called Joyoshare Media Cutter that I have ever used can also convert any music file to general formats various device-compatible formats at 60X speed without quality loss.

Hi fillysun,
yea you can download Tidal music to an MP3 player for offline listening through Audacity or a Tidal converter. As long as you have a Tidal subscription, you’ll be able to do that easily either way.

For playing Deezer anywhere, the best choice is to convert music from Tidal to MP3. There are countless websites and software available to help people do it. But not every service out there is totally trustworthy. There are a number of audio converters for converting Tidal to MP3, but our favorite for this particular task is TunesKit Audio Capture. It is an excellent audio grabber to capture any audio playing on the computer and save the recorded audios to several universal audio formats. With it, you are able to record and convert Tidal to MP3.