Missing dongle for Dobot M1 vision kit

Hi Daniel.Deng… i got the same problem here. Could you please email the version with no dongle needed. mluqhmanmustafa@yahoo.com

Hello Daniel, I have the same problem can you please send me software which dont require dongle as well. My email adress is 23peto10@gmail.com. Thank you.

hi daniel i have some problem, pls send the software without dongle too padlijayakarta@gmail.com

HI daniel,Pls send the software without dongle too,tossawat.k@poseidon-innovation.com

Hi Daniel,

Also having the same issue without a dongle. Missing dongle not allowing camera calibration to be performed. Please send the software to hoyuantuthomas@gmail.com.

And can you advise if the dongle can be brought?

Thanks

Hello Daniel,
Could you also send me the software for the vision kit ?
juliette.raoulduval01@gmail.com

Good day Daniel,
Can you please send me the software for the vision kit (Hikvision camera)
to ebuehiisaac@gmail.com ? If ‘yes’, please do send.
Thanks in anticipation.

Hello Daniel, can you send the software to my email sebastian.panozzo@didactech-bolivia.com
Thanks in anticipation

Hi Daniel,

could you send me the visiondemo.exe too?
sophie_barthel@outlook.de

Thank you so much!

Hi Daniel,

Can you help me too. I have the dongle but the software doesn’t work :frowning: I just get the text Dongle is not detected or abnormal

I also use the jhsm300f camera and can’t find the software.
My email : panbingwei9999@163.com

Hello, please download the software and documentation for Dobot Vision Kit V1 from the link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y6ezBlFYEuAunwJrPo7UPSfMCxbQGdjX/view?usp=sharing

albaneed123@gmail.com
Can I get the software that does not use a dongle? Thank you

Can I also get the software? Pleas!
jesper.bergvall@inficon.com

Hi Daniel.Deng, Can I have the same software ?

DobotVisionStudio 4.1.2 doesn’t work without the dongle…

rionquentin@gmail.com

@Daniel.Deng Could you provide me a copy of the Dobot Vision Studio Software that doesn’t require a dongle?

wileye1@hotmail.co.uk

Please also give me the software, thanks. george_huang@ccic.com.tw

Hello,
i also need a software without dongle please.
i have the iMVS-VM-6000 dongle but on my PC only the software version 4.1.2 is working
Email: scouterrz98@gmail.com
best regards
Roman

Hi Daniel.Deng, I’m also having issues running DobotVisionStudio 4.1.2 it doesn’t work without the dongle…

Can you send it to me at charleskeldon@yahoo.com.

Hi! I bought a robot and a set of Vision Kit, I thought to start doing it in full, but visionstudio 4.1.2 does not start and displays an error about some kind of dongle. As I understand it, there should have been some kind of key in my set, but there is no such key. How can you get this “key”? My e-mail: plinerkrut@mail.ru