Missing dongle for Dobot M1 vision kit

Why is the software asking for a Dongle?!?!?!?! I am being ignored here when asking about it.

Because dobot has two versions of the visual suite, each with different software support.

I don’t know if this is a language barrier issue or something else, but I will try to be clear right now.

We purchased the dobot vision kit direct from dobot, when we go to the website to download the vision studio software when we open the software in chinese it says “We need the Dongle”

How can I use the dobot vision kit that we purchased from you? What other software do we need? Where can I download the software?

Please leave your email and I will send you the software.

My Email is john8675309@gmail.com

So are we not allowed to use dobot vision studio? We only get the SDK and that is it?

Hi,

Same here, I’ve got the Missing Dongle error message on the 1.3.2 version.

I also miss the driver for the JHSM300F, could you please send it to me ?
quentindom@hotmail.com

PS : why is it so complicated to get pieces of software from Dobot ?? Why this 2.5k€ camera kit doesn’t come with its drivers ?? (Btw, did not come with screws either, but we didn’t want to waste too much time about this).

That would be very nice of you to share links to these drivers directly, not request e-mails… (Why not make these links only available for users that are logged in, if you don’t want to share them publicly ?)

Thanks anyways.

Hi,

Still haven’t received the driver… Can’t do anything with my vision kit so far…

Thank you Dobot for your quick answer to something I paid 2.5 k€ and which I still can’t use.

I guess I know where not to buy my next hardware.
Too bad, because so far I’m quite satisfied with the other systems I bought from you…(3 Magicians, 1 M1, 1 vision kit, 1 linear rail, 1 conveyor).

This being said, a huge thank you to john8675309 who did send me the SDK. I really hope you’ll have more things to share, especially a way to use the Vision Studio with this camera.

Hi Daniel,

Could you send the software to me too, please?

Email: d.suraci@sheffield.ac.uk

Many thanks,
Daniele

I have two vision Version 1 kits and want to know wich vision studio i can use.
I get an error dongle missing so can you send me the wright software or link to the software and te driver i have to use.

duitsman@gmail.com

Greetings Jorg

I am using kit version 1. and it asks also for the dongle. Can you send me the software please.?

waleed.totti@gmail.com

BR

Hello, Daniel

I am also having trouble with my vision kit, my students and I are not able to access it due to the missing dongle problem. everyone here has been having.

Would you mind sending me the program to my email: fivezero01@gmail.com

Thank you very kindly

Hello, I have the same problem,
Can you send me the missing dongle file: victorstoytchev@yahoo.com
Thank you,

Victor

Can you send me the missing dongle file for Vision Studio . Thank you.
rmh@comcast.net

What you are missing is not the dongle, but the development board vision software. I have sent the software to your email address, please check, thank you.

Can you send the development board vision software to duitsman@gmail.com please.

Thanks

I have already sent the file to your email address, please check it.

Hello, Please can you send me the same Software? I have the same Problem withe dobot magician
thank you
my email: abdessamadbennani5@gmail.com

Same problem here, could you please send to b.gohulan@gmail.com . Thank you.