LED is off when Magician turned on

There is no LED indication when Magician is turned on. The PC will not communicate with Magician. PC makes sound when USB connected.

Tried to connect game controller. Only the green LED lights when module plugged in. The Magician does not make any sounds.

The motors will hold the arm in position when turned on

魔术师机械臂开机后,信号灯不亮

what is the solution for this
I am also got stuck with this

Hi ashik,
Try updating the firmware to see if the issue is resolved.

hi
yeah, done it after burning the firmware manually (using the MCuisp in the dobot program file)

Thank you

Hi there,
I have no LED issues too and also I cannot open MCuisp.exe file to burn the firmware manually (I clicked the .exe file but nothing happen)
This is the notification when I try to connect dobot magician with dobotstudio v1.9.4error

I am using Window 10 64 bit

This is happening to me as well. How do I update the firmware if it is greyed out and not an option?

Happening to me as well.
In my case, the Dobot was working fine - I tried to update firmware with dobotstudio and during the update process, it crashed.

Now, it seems I am stuck - When I power on the dobot, this is what is happening

• The power LED goes blue on power up, but the status LED remains off (no colours are shown)
  • My computer sees the dobot USB port (COM10)
  • When I execute Dobot studio and try to connect to this USB port (COM10), Dobotstudio gives the message as seen above - so I can’t flash the firmware using dobotstudio
  • When I try to execute “C:\DobotStudio\tools\Mcuisp\Mcuisp.exe”, nothing happens

How do I execute Mcuisp.exe ? I’ve tried compatability mode and administrator mode, but nothing seems to work.

Is there anything else I can try?

OK - found a way past this

If you have this problem with the latest Dobotstudio on WIN10 64 and the board is OK, try this

For such situations, users can try to update the firmware to solve it. About updating firmware, please unzip the burning software, Mcuisp, and open it in the folder, then reload the firmware manually according to the steps in the attached document. Mcuisp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ph4DuTSqjrZhoy_SP6Sdv1lGkxnXcMho/view