Leap motion setup

how to use leap motion device, any instruction or direction of use
I need to see the ability of dobot under leap motion
also any one able to use mind control
any instruction useful
thanks

Check the tutorial here, chapter 6 for leap motion:

And the EEG control, I can’t find the manual now, I’ll upload it to the website later.

Check this manual for mind control:

Where do i find this Tutorial ?

First we download the user-guide on the dobot website.https://www.dobot.cc/downloadcenter.html?sub_cat=73#sub-download

In the catalogue, we can see the introduction of Controlling with your Hand Gesture in Section 5.7.

Best regards

I have already downloaded the manual but it’s not much help.

I have Leap motion and all installed but I still do not see the leap motion icon on the the DobotStudio.

I am on a mac.

Go to Leap’s official website to download the Leap Motion SDK.
Https://developer.leapmotion.com/
After downloading and installing Leap Motion’s control panel, insert your Leap Motion, Leap Motion’s panel will have three red lights on, and then the status bar in the lower right corner of the computer will prompt you Leap Motion Controller is on, then you can use it.

Hello, I have the same problem, when Leap motion device is connected the dobot magician doesn’t move, maye the software don’t recognize the SDK of leap motion. the version of SDK of LEap is V4. Can someone help me please?

I have a Dobot Magician arm and a Leap Motion Controller and both work fine separately when running on Windows7. However, when connected together, DobotStudio crashes and immediately quits once it detects a hand with the palm direction toward LeapMotion (downward). Its fine when the palm is direction is upwards but of course no tracking is happening. This happens with both V2 and V3 software of Leap Motion. When V4 is installed, DobotStudio doesn’t crash but it doesn’t do any tracking at all.

I have followed the LeapMotion configuration stated in Dobot Magician user guide and there is no error shown in DobotStudio to troupleshoot for. LeapMotion symbol is green in the toolbar and the diagnostic visualiser works fine before, during and after the DobotStudio crashes. I have checked low performance checkbox in DobotStudio leapMotion settings and i have done the following in LeapMotion settings without any success Checked the Low Resource Mode checkbox, Unchecked Avoid Poor Performance, Checked Robust Mode
Could you please provide any solutions or tips if you have any?