I need a URDF file for Dobot1 to do simulation in ROS

Could you send me a copy of the URDF file as well?------@gmail.com

It might save you some time and effort if you were publish the file to a file hosting site or setup a GitHub repo for it.

Thanks,

Hi,

Could you send me the URDF too?? my email is fracarfer5@gmail.com

Thanks

Already sent to the mailbox。

Could you forward it to me as well?

Sorry, I have sent it now.

No problem. Thank you!

The workspace is not available yet, we intend to upload it to github. But not now, sorry.

Hello.

I want URDF file too.
Could you send me the URDF file of Magician via email?
My address is tetsutakakouryu@gmail.com

Thank you.

Hi Dan,
I’d really appreciate if I can get the URDF file as well for running simulations. My email is yiningliangpwc@gmail.com Thank you!

The URDF file have been sent to your mailbox, thank you for your care of the dobot.

Hi Daniel,

I’m working on a project with the Dobot and would really appreciate having the URDF file of the Dobot.
Can you please send it to me at: dinhtunglhp@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

The URDF file have been sent to your mailbox, thank you for your care of the dobot.

Hi i need the URDF of dobot1 to simulate please send a URDF file to me with this email address bethelhemmanaye@gmail.com …i need it very emergent to work on dobot robot …please consider this

Hello.

I would like a URDF file too.
Could you send me the URDF file of Magician via email?
My address is ogil0018@gmail.com

Thank you.

Hello, I’m Dhea from Indonesia.
I have a project about Dobot Magician in my Polytechnic. and I would appreciate if I can get the URDF. Please send it to me at : safitri93dhea@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!! >.<

The URDF is still missing a couple of links and a joint. Link_7 is not fully constrained. It is attached to Link_6(End effector) on its one end. While the other end is hanging. I am trying to fix this but I am unable to get the cad file of the missing links. Due to this I am unable to use the URDF for motion planning in ROS. Please help resolve the issue.

THanks.

Hi, I’m currently working on a project using Dobot Magician and I really need the URDF file for simulation.
I will be grateful if you can send me the URDF file. My email is differzrents@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

Hello, I have started a new project with Dobot Magician and I also need the URDF file for being able to simulate it in Gazebo. If somebody can help me I will be very grateful with her or him. My e-mail is robotics.engineer97@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

I have sent the file to your email address.