I need a URDF file for Dobot1 to do simulation in ROS

Hi i need the URDF of dobot1 to simulate please send a URDF file to me with this email address bethelhemmanaye@gmail.com …i need it very emergent to work on dobot robot …please consider this

Hello.

I would like a URDF file too.
Could you send me the URDF file of Magician via email?
My address is ogil0018@gmail.com

Thank you.

The URDF file have been sent to your mailbox, thank you for your care of the dobot.

Hello, I’m Dhea from Indonesia.
I have a project about Dobot Magician in my Polytechnic. and I would appreciate if I can get the URDF. Please send it to me at : safitri93dhea@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!! >.<

The URDF is still missing a couple of links and a joint. Link_7 is not fully constrained. It is attached to Link_6(End effector) on its one end. While the other end is hanging. I am trying to fix this but I am unable to get the cad file of the missing links. Due to this I am unable to use the URDF for motion planning in ROS. Please help resolve the issue.

THanks.

Hi, I’m currently working on a project using Dobot Magician and I really need the URDF file for simulation.
I will be grateful if you can send me the URDF file. My email is differzrents@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

Hello, I have started a new project with Dobot Magician and I also need the URDF file for being able to simulate it in Gazebo. If somebody can help me I will be very grateful with her or him. My e-mail is robotics.engineer97@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

I have sent the file to your email address.

Hello , I would you like a URDF file too.
Could you send me the URFD file of Dobot Magician via e-mail?
My address is (pixyworks0307@gmail.com)

Thank you.

Hi Daniel, I need the URDF too; why not just make this a public download on the Dobot download page?

Because few people want the urdf model, I will submit this request to the Dobot team. Please send my email address privately and I will send you the urdf model.

Hi Daniel,

Can I also have the URDF file? My email is edenjames.bfs@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Anybody know why the URDF for Magician (received from Daniel.Deng) is missing the element for the links? The gazebo documentation says that the is required.

Hello Daniel,

I would be very grateful if you could send me the URDF file too,
here is my email adress: pierrelouis.lagunegrand@gmail.com

Thank you,

I have sent the file to your email address.
kind regards

Hello.

My address is
z_yang@rhrk.uni-kl.de

Thank you.

Hello! Would it be possible for you to send me the Magician URDF file too? My email is oalcabes@uchicago.edu. Thanks so much!

I have 6 Dobot Magicians.
Could you also send me the URDF file for the Dobot Magician?
Also is there a URDF model of the gripper module too?
Or Dobot+gripper combined URDF model?
ypark@anl.gov

Hello.

My address is
i44477_Fujimoto@aisin-aw.co.jp

Hi could you please send the urdf for Dobot Magician ?
my email address: abhinand4as@gmail.com