How to clean a clogged nozzle?

Hello. First of thanks for the opportunity to share my experience with Mooz. I am satisfied about my Mooz2, but I am facing a problem which I am not able to manage. First of all I got my nozzle clogged…and I do not understand the reason. I use only PLA filament and I always warm up 200-220 °C before inserting and removing filament. But today I am not able to insert filament again. So I disassembled the printing head and I found nozzle clogged. I did not find any other part of head with residual fialment, only nozzle. How can I clean it? I replaced it with the spare one found in my Mooz2 , but I’d like to recover it, also because I scared about the fact that tomorrow I am going to fail again with this issue, without having understood the reason…

The problem becomes worst. I cannot have filament loaded.
When I re-assembled the printer head I made a mistake with cables connetion. It seems that I did not get any permanent damage (I suppose) because after reversing cables the temperature sensor works, heating element works and also extrusion motor seems ok. BTW, when I insert filament I cannot have it loaded and extruded. Despite of I square it with the push button it seems that it cannot move through its path. I already disassembled motor and I did not find any plastic inside. Any suggestion? thanks

Ive also put the motor and heater cables into the wrong ports and still prints fine so i shouldn’t be too worried of damage done, though best avoided.

As per clogged nozzle, to remove any doubt you could use the spare one that comes with the machine? As per cleaning it typically heating it up + using 0.4mm piano wire or similar to push through the hole is what people tend to do.

Unfortunately you do get build up over time of (effectively) burnt plastic around the sides of the nozzle which can have bits dislodge and jam such a small opening.