Firmware updated but Mooz 2 is not booting

I have updated motherboard Firmware for my new Mooz 2 to v1.4.5 via sd card. The system recognized the firmware and update was successful. However, after the update the screen is stuck at starting… SD card ok… The system simply hangs.

I have also updated the touchpad with v1.1.0. Please help me resolve the matter.

Is there any picture like this that allows us to analyze the problem better?

After the firmware update the touchpad only shows starting… But if I touch the bottom of the touchpad I get main menu. However none of the functionalities (example Printer head temperature ) work. Touchpad seems to be working, but the main unit doesn’t seem to be working properly.

Can you use it before updating? I suggest you try to update it back to the original version.

i ave the same problem with you

Forget about it. There are thousand of question about the machine and you get 0 answer to it.
I updated to the latest firmware the support team gave me and the machine just won’t turn on at all now. Thank you

1. Confirm if mooz has WiFi function
  2. If not, refresh the firmware file of 255 files (the refresh method is the same as before)
  3. After the refresh is complete, refresh the firmware file of v1.4.5 again.

Note: Each time you refresh, there can only be one firmware file in the U disk and it is placed in the root directory of the U disk.
regards!