I have taken over a secondhand and first series of MOOZ-1 with several (software & hardware) problems.
This problems concerns:
- X-axis (wrong direction movement, negative position);
- No SD-card or USB update possible.
- No update slot at display;
After some e-mail communication with Dobot.cc and internet search I decided to solve things myself.
Hereby the actions.
Firstly managed to update the software by:
- Forcing BOOT pin 0 of STM32 processor to VDD (positive 3.3V), see T-10 marking at motherboard
- Connect the motherboard via USB CH-340 port (USB-B) to computer
- STM32CubeProg software to download .bin from 0x8040000, connection via UART connection.
Secondly removed the (front) bezel from the display to reach the SD-slot, update is done under windows SD formatting (under MAC it doesn’t work).
See some pictures below