Features like 3-point bedlevel... what FW-level for my MOOZ2 needed?

Hello MOOZ-support.
I Own a MOOZ2 (Full, so 3 f-modules, but no Wifi) via kickstarter. On the downloadpage I see firmware for the Touchpad (v 1.1.0 not updates since march 2018) and a Board firmware 1.4.5. also no recent updates.

In the manual now (available online) the text talks about 3 point bed-levelling and other features. From what firmware levels and when are those features also available for my Mooz2? I would really like to had 3-point bed leveling availables as soon as possible.

thank you!

The old version is also capable of achieving 3 point bed leveling, and the implementation method is the same as the manual. On the downloadpage we have uploaded the latest firmware version.

Hello Daniel,
thank you very much for the rapid answer.

The downloadpage you are referring to (https://www.dobot.cc/downloadcenter/dobot-mooz.html?sub_cat=176#sub-download) currently only has version 1.1.0 for touchpad and 1.4.5 version for mainboard available. (I own a Mooz2 and no newer firmware is available for download). I am looking on Dobot.CC for support and downloads. Should I be lookin’ at another page for downloads? Is there another downloadspage?

The filedate of the touchpad and e mainboard files seems to be changed… to april 17 2019, but the file for download has not changed since march 2018… i think.

Thank you again, and would be great if you can deliver newer formware via de website.
regards!
Matt