DobotStudio’s warnings: ERR_LIMIT_AXIS3_POS, ERR_LIMIT_AXIS23_POS

I have ever encountered the following warnings from the DobotStudio software when using the Magician, ERR_LIMIT_AXIS3_POS, ERR_LIMIT_AXIS23_POS. After I re-burned the firmware, the problem was solved. About re-burning the firmware manually, please visit the following link to get the firmware-updating tool.

Dobot Arm suddenly not working

Ive tried re-burning the firmware as suggested in the images. However, the error persists and so does the noise as if the arm wants to move but it’s restricted. Ive not been able to control the robot at all, not even with the buttons. The error is generated as soon as the robot is turned on. If anyone has any suggestions

Hello, how do you solve this problem? Could you please tell me the method to elimilate the error ?

I have encountered the same situation and can’t find the cause.

I was using the wrong power supply. The robot had insufficient power to actuate therefore it couldn’t move as expected. After changing to the rated power supply (12V 7A), the dobot has been working fine.

Hello, thank you for fast reply. I will check it.

Hi

I do have the same problem but neither those solution work instead.
My dobot magican do not moved.
Connection is correct.

I have bought two new Dobot Magicians V2, when we first got the first one, we wanted to try 3D printing kit, but before trying it every kit worked fine like suction cup and drawing cup worked fine, but once we tried 3D printing kit with Reptier Host and went back to trying Suction Cup, It stopped moving completely and we couldn’t control from the main interface from v1.9.4. And the second one, without trying 3D printing kit, but this time we tried suction cup with conveyer belt, everything worked fine until the we accidently set a blockly code out of the limits, and it showed the error Axis limit 23, and now it stopped moving just like the first one, and we cannot get rid of the error at all, we are wondering if we can completely reset dobot somehow, we have tried uninstalling and reset button on it, but none of this is working.