I have upgraded by DobotStudio from 1.7.1 to 1.9.4 today.
However, I have noticed some irregular with IdentifyColor function.
My Dobot is setup with a Linear Rail and a color sensor.
The code (Blockly) runs fine in version 1.7.1.
However, when I run it with version 1.9.4. The identifyColor function keeps identifying red instead of blue when blue block was placed on the color sensor.
I notice that, it is the placement of SetColorSensor function which causes the problem.
Particularly, when it setup like this, it always return red.
However, if i move setColorSensor function down (I move it on to before the repeat 9 times function). It reads the correct colours.
I am not sure if it supposed to be like this. This only happens in version 1.9.4.