DobotBlock not using camera or microphone

I am just getting started with the Dobot Magician Lite kit which includes a camera module for some AI purposes.

I am trying to use the AI functionalities from the DobotBlock application but it will not show the camara image or use the microphone although they are working in other software applications.

What I have tried already:
Checked other software applications if camera and microphone are working on windows Laptop, its working
Looked at the permission under windows -> settings -> privacy and it seems that DobotBlock has the necessary permissions.
Ran DobotBlock as administrator this helped for loading the tutorials but not the camera.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this issue?

Regards!

I think it might happening due to some minor issue. Please check your microphone at mic test online sites and fix them first!

One potential solution to try is to check the settings within DobotBlock to make sure that the camera and microphone are selected as the input devices. You may need to go into the settings or preferences menu and look for options related to audio and video input. You can also test your microphone if needed.
I hope this helps, and good luck with your Dobot Magician Lite kit!