CR5 Controller was damaged

As the title states, the controller box (Dobot CC 162) for our CR5 was recently damaged and will no longer work. Can someone tell me where I can buy a replacement and what I should expect to spend? I reached out to our vendor who never got back to me, and after an exhaustive Google search I came up empty, so this is my last ditch effort at finding one.

Additionally, if anyone is interested in selling a Dobot CC162 controller I would be interested in purchasing it, so please reply here.

Thanks!

Hi jf219, I’m sorry about this inconvenience. May I ask that how the CR5 was damaged? Please provide more details and send to support@dobot.cc and we will help you via email

I sent an email to support@dobot.cc as requested and am awaiting your response.

Thanks!

Any update on this? Doesn’t seem fair that it’s not possible to buy a replacement control box and that we would be expected to instead spend another $25,000 for a whole new setup despite our current arm being in working condition.

Hi jf219, as Chinese New Year holiday is coming up, the reply of the email might be delayed. I just sent message to my colleague who’s in charge of this email and ask him to check the inbox. We will come back to you ASAP. Thank you for your understanding.

I see. As an American I was ignorant to the tradition and importance of the Chinese New Year.

I appreciate anything you can do to expedite this process.

Guo Nian Hao!

@jf219 Have you find a solution from dobot ? Can you please inform?