Serial Occupied

HI! I have intalled Dobot on my Win 10 today.

Followed every step.

I get up to:

Install all the VC´s
Opened Dobot soft
Downloaded all Updates

When i try to run the firmware for first time it says “Serial Occupied”, i try in every USB of the PC, but didn´t worked.

The driver is installed ok, one time i opened dobot soft and i could see “COM3” , so it was conected but again when i try to check serial its allways occupied.

I also try to reset Dobot but still not working.

This is the 3rd pc where i try it was always ok on the other two pc i have tried.

I wait for your help,

Thanks a lot.

When you power on your dobot, is the LED light green or orange? If it blinks for several times and stays orange and never turns green, this could be a diver issue with your win10. Give me your mailbox and I’ll send you a new dirver file to test again.

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re experiencing with Dobot on your Windows 10. You’ve followed the installation steps diligently, including downloading updates and installing the necessary VCs. However, you’re encountering an issue where the firmware displays a “Serial Occupied” error message, despite attempting different USB ports on your PC. Considering that you’ve successfully connected Dobot on other computers previously, reaching out to professional Business Case Study Writers who can offer insights or solutions specific to your situation might be beneficial. They possess expertise in technical matters like this and can provide valuable assistance to help resolve the connectivity problem. Best of luck, and I hope you receive the necessary support soon!