Online printing does not work with Cura 4.5.0

Dobot,
I chose to set up my two MOOZ-2 printers as online printers and installed Cura 4.5.0 however it does not connect to the printer through USB. However, Cura 3.1.0 does work. I would like to use Cura 4.5.0.

This is the sequence of events on Cura 4.5.0:
Turn on MOOZ-2. Start Cura 4.5.0. MOOZ-2 beeps (indicating that Cura is attempting to establish connection). MOOZ-2 cooling fan switches off. Cooling fan stays switched off, MOOZ-2 beeps and touchpad shows 0 degC temperature with no response from extruder heating button etc.

This is the sequence of events on Cura 3.1.0:
Turn on MOOZ-2. Start Cura 3.1.0. MOOZ-2 beeps, cooling fan switches off, beeps again but fan switches back on and temperature reading is normal. I can then go to monitor and control the position of the printer etc.

Is there a work around for this? Should I not install Arduino drivers during Cura installation? Or can you update the MOOZ-2 firmware?

Thank you,
Jason Axford (kickstarter backer)

The buzzer sounded, maybe AB is reversed. A is connected to the function head and B is connected to the hot bed. For online printing, please use cura 3.1.0 and download online print drivers (USB Serial Drivers) from the official dobot website. As for cura 4.5.0, we have not tested it here, you can test it yourself. Again, download the driver from the Dobot official websitehttps://www.dobot.cc/downloadcenter/dobot-mooz.html#most-download and try (not sure if the driver complies with cura 4.5.0).