No software for vision kit

Hi, I’m a student trying to get the vision kit to work but it seems I don’t have the software that needs to be installed and can’t find it on your website. Can I please be emailed the software at spyrothefriendlyghost@gmail.com . Much appreciated

Hi Spirono.Vision software can be downloaded on this page.
https://www.dobot.cc/downloadcenter/robot-vision-kit.html#most-download

I do not have the dongle that is referenced in that document. I saw on a previous thread that the is a usbvideo.exe that is needed instead. Could you please provide me with this? Much appreciated.

Hello Spirono, I have sent the file to your email address, please check.

Hello Daniel,

could you also please send me the usbvideo.exe? I just set up my new Dobot Vision Kit and I can’t find it. I also do not have a Dongle :frowning: You should see my email address in my profile.

Best regards
Alex

Hi Daniel,

I was waiting for usbvideo.exe for my magicians. Could you provide me this on my email rohit.chhabra95@gmail.com.

Hi Daniel,
I am facing the following error while starting the vision studio software. Please help! Screenshot%202022-10-06%20132429

Hi Daniel,

I was waiting for usbvideo.exe on ether forum discussion but no avail till now. Could you provide me this on my email w.kusuf@gmail.com