New to dobot and need information

Hi there, nice to see so many people enjoying dobot. Let me cut right to the chase. My father had a disability and ordered the dobot to aid him. Eventually he only used it maybe once. Now sadly two years ago he passed away. We are just now sorting out all his stuff and i am looking for someone in the netherlands (preferable near amsterdam) to help me sort out which attributes and things belong to the dobot. My mother has put all cables and what not together in boxes and i have no clue what belongs to the dobot and what not. Hope someone here can help me. Thanks in advance. Jeroen

Hi Jer!
Im sorry to hear about your father, we are not in the netherlands but would be happy to help out!

H

Oh thank you so much. I will take some pictures next week and post them. Maybe you could tell me which model it is and what i should look for. Thanks sgain.

Hi Jer,

Ik kom uit Eindhoven en werk heel veel met de dobot magician. Mocht het nodig zijn wil ik je graag helpen.

Hi jorg and harry, sorry for the delay but here are some pictures i took of the device. I have no idea what should be included so any tips on what i am missing to make the set complete would be great :).

Anybody know what model this is and what specs comw with it?

Iemand enig idee welk model dit is en wat de specificaties zijn?

Hoi Jer,

Zo te zien is het een dobot magician. Aan de witte aansluitingen kan ik zien dat het een "eerste versie " dobot is. Bij deze dobot hoort een zuignap, een gripper, een laser, wat andere spullen zoals een game controller.

Specificaties:

https://www.dobot.nu/product/dobot-magician-advanced/

Hi jorg, super bedankt voor alle informatie! Ik hoop dat ik ergens wat fotos van de onderdelen kan vinden dan weet ik waar ik naar zoek. Mvg jer

misschien kun je me even mailen op duitsman@gmail.com

Werkt wat sneller