MG400, Help needed

I’m a student from Sweden working on programming a MG400. I’ve done multiple tasks successfully while programming in Dobotblockly and Teach & Playback, but I’m currently stuck on a particular task.

I was told to program the Dobot to write the number 8 on a piece of paper with a pen, (that is connected to the vacuum). I’ve tried to program it in Teach & Playback, but to no avail. The (Move to, Circle) command is very annoying to work with and I can’t even make it do two circles next to each other.

Does anyone have any tips on what program I should be using or if there are any shortcuts using the script command. Thanks for any help, me and my teacher are not making progress.

Btw, using the Dobotstudio Pro program.

Hello, I am happy to discuss this program with you.
can I have a look at your program and send me a picture of the connection between the paper and the pen and the robot arm?

Our, not very fancy setup. We haven’t gotten very far in our program.

Dear Stoneburg3
I don’t know if this is the answer you are looking for, but I have tried to make a simple program myself.
You need about 7 points(P1-P7)
The first three points are used to draw a circle (I think you know how to do this), point P4 is used to make the pencil lift, point P5 is located directly above the start of another circle (P1 or P2 or P3), and P6 and P7 are used to draw another circle.

Thank you very much!