Magician 3D printer stepper not working

Good evening,

We just received our Magician, and so far we can control most functions such as the arm in general, the auction cup and gripper attachments, however the 3D printer stepper motor doesn’t work in manual mode. The extruder heats up to 200c as required, yet when we push the manual feed button to see if it can push filament out, nothing happens and the stepper motor doesn’t even flinch. The motor is slightly warm, so obviously there is a signal going to that motor, but that’s all that happens. Does anyone have any idea why the motor won’t move when we click on said button? Thanks for any input you may have.

I am having this same issue. Responding in hopes that you figured it out? My status light is solid yellow? It connects fine to DobotStudios but when I jump to 3d Printing it stays on yellow. Manual controls work except stepper motor

Hello, are you using the latest DobotStudio software? If not, please update to the latest software first.
Connect the extruder to the Stepper1 and Stepper2 ports of the Magician’s base respectively, and then use the Blockly code block to test the motor to see if the motor can rotate.

Hello @Ryan_Yin - Thanks! It works now. I appreciate your help & suggestions