Magic Box Frimware update error

Hello, DobotStudio (+Magician Lite) asked my every connection to update firmware. I agreed. But during upgrading happend error and now if I want to power it on I receive just 2 beep sound signal, display is not power on. Computer see “STM device in DFU mode”. What to do, how can I to recover firmware?
Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem, were you able to solve it?

Hi,
I had the same problem a month or so ago. You can find my post asking for help, and how I eventually got my stuff working.

I would try another computer to update the Magic Box first though. Both while the box is “double-beeping” and if you try to hold “up” for a few seconds to boot the Magic Box up to normal mode. It those don’t work, hopefully something in my long post will help (it deals with having an issue with Magician Lite and Magic Box).

I’m wondering, do you have a card reader hub in your computer? The type that goes in a slot in your front panel and gives you stuff like SD card reader, USB ports, or the like? I had one in mine (tried two different models actually), and both interfered with the Magic Box usage. I disabled the card readers in Control Panel, but found it still messed up my firmware updating. I’ve since upgraded my computer case and removed the hub.

My original post on this issue: