Laser typing in Blockly or in Teaching&Playback / Rotate suction cup servo

Hi there!
I have 2 question for this day :smiley:

Fist one:
Would i be able to laser engrave in blockly or teachnig&playback mode?I want to get the robot to start typing with the laser on a wooden object as result of an external signal (arduino).
I thought I create and save the laser theme and after that put into those modes but couldnā€™t find the solution.

Second one:
How can i rotate the suction cap with the servo on the top? Is there any option in the block or teachnig&playback mode?

And to the end:
I found a bug in the DobotStudio 1.7.1. When iā€™m in the blockly mode, and i want to exit from the programming mode with hit the exit button the program has do nothing. I can only exit from the blockly programming with closing the DobotStudio and re-start itā€¦

Can u help with these problems? :smiley:

Best regards,
Beda Balint

First, the laser canā€™t be turned on in teaching, blockly can turn on the laser but canā€™t laser engrave the pattern. Second, you need to select the suction cup at the top, then the electric r-axis or the j4 axis. Third, the bug I have not encountered, the bug will appear on your computer every time?

regardļ¼

Hi Daniel!
Thank you, for your reply!
Is there any other way to trigger the robot laser to write to an external signal?

Iā€™ll try the method described as soon as I get in front of a robot, thank you.

Yes, the error always occurs when I want to exit from the blockly programming.

Best regards,
Beda Balint

You can write something yourself, including the laser-engraved trajectory, in conjunction with the API provided by the official website.
regards

Can you explain this?

I have an arduino. Is there any way to engrave a text with arduino control?
Like i use the engraving ā€œ.dobotā€ file?