Free Giveaway on DRmare Thanksgiving Party

DRmare Software is holding a 2020 Thanksgiving & Black Friday party for its best sellers at up to 60% off, even at free now. This sales party will end on Dec 2nd, 2020.

During the promotion season, any customer can directly get a free and heart-warming Thanksgiving gift – DRmare Audio Capture. Or use the discount link to purchase and get DRmare single products like DRmare Audio Converter, DRmare Tidal Music Converter, DRmare M4V Converter and DRmare Spotify Music Converter at up to 45% off discount. Besides, customers can also get special bundles to save more at even up to 60% off.

For more details, you could check from DRmare’s official webpage.

Thanks for sharing! I used the free trial before,works fine. as for me ,I purchased a single license of Apple Music Converter .with its helps, I can download Apple music to MP3 easily.

Except for DRmare Audio Converter, you could also use TunesKit Audio Converter. It is a super audio converter for Apple Music, iTunes audios, and Audible. With it, you can download and convert Apple Music to MP3, as well as other common audio formats. Then you can keep Apple Music songs forever and listen to them anywhere.

If you have got an Amazon Prime membership. downloading prime music with Tunelf Amatune Music Converter will help you get lossless audio quality, while Audio Capture perhaps cannot remain the original audio quality.

Thanks! Will try!
Though I used other converter like AudFree Tidal Music Converter to convert songs on tidal to common format like mp3, flac, etc. Work perfectly as intended.

DumpMedia Apple Music Converter is also running a promotion. You could enjoy up to 83% off discount! Try quickly converting /downloading Apple Music audios to high-quality MP3, M4A, AAC, etc.

Apple Music Unlocker can remove DRM-protected of songs and convert iTunes audio files to a common format such as MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, and WAV. If you’re interested in it, you’re welcome to download it.