Fix printer error code 0x97

My Printer show this error code 0x97, i don’t know what i do. I want to resolve my issue quickly. Please suggest me for my printer error code 0x97 issue.

I can completely understand that it really creates hindrance to your printing work.But no need to worry.Just read a blog on epson error code 0x97 and follow the steps given there.The error code issue will get resolved.

I had been facing a similar issue with my Epson printer and was looking online for a solution when I landed here. Your tips worked well for me. For now, I needed ideas about getting some best essay help service which my friend is using for the last few months but I don’t know so much about this.

The Epson WF-3640 error code 0x97 is commonly experienced by those who are using their printers for an extended period. This type of error crops up instantly, and you won’t get any warning or sign once it occurs. It compromises your printer’s fundamental functioning by disrupting a signal that helps the device to turn on and off. You won’t be able to use your printer until you permanently fix the problem.

Troubleshooting Methods for fix Error Code 0x97:
Disconnect Everything from the Printer
Before you proceed, you need to cancel any print task and take out all paper jams from your printer. This method is relatively easy and may work for you, depending on the cause of the error. After removing all paper jams, disconnect every cable connected to the printer. They include USB cords, cable wires, and power cords, as well as ink cartridges.

Press and hold the printer’s Power button for 1 minute. Then, plug back everything, including reinstalling the Epson ink cartridges into their respective slots. Push the Power button and turn on your printer then conduct a test print. Find out if there are any changes. If the Epson 0x97 persists or if it returned after a few pages of printing, proceed to troubleshoot method 2.

Reset your Printer
This troubleshooting technique is virtually similar to the first one. You have to disconnect all your printer’s cables. Allow your printer to rest for about five minutes before you proceed. Then, press and hold the Power button for 1 minute. Continue pressing and holding the Power button while you reconnect every cable back. You may need another person’s help with this method.

Press and hold the Power button once more for 1 minute and then release. Conduct a test print to find out if there are any improvements. If the Epson printer error code 0x97 still lingers, then the last method may be the solution.

Clean the Print Head
There are times when a dirty and clogged printhead is the culprit behind an Epson 0x97 error. If this is the case, the solution would be to clean the printhead thoroughly. Here are the steps in cleaning an Epson printer’s printhead:

Step 1 – Remove each ink cartridge one by one from the printhead. Place the ink cartridges (in inverted position) on top of a clean paper or towel. Then, carefully remove the printhead from the printer.

Step 2 – Wipe the bottom of the printhead thoroughly using a clean, lint-free cloth damped in warm water. Keep on cleaning the nozzle area until there’s no more black ink sticking on the fabric.

Step 3 – Soak the printhead in a bowl with warm water for 10 minutes. Do not use boiled water. Put a clean paper towel at the base and let the printhead rest above it while soaking. Take out the printhead from the bowl, and carefully wipe off any water and moisture using a dry lint-free cloth.

Step 4 – Place the printhead on top of a paper towel and allow it to air-dry for 15 minutes. Then, insert the printhead back into the carriage and reinstall all the cartridges into their respective slots. Turn on your printer and see if there are any changes.

I hope all these methods will be helpful!
Mark Wilson

i had this problem with my printer and here is how I fixed it. It’s a known hardware problem but the driver issues could also be behind the trouble. strange this is was the middle of the printing of the paper when I got this error and I did find that my wifi was disconnected because of some driver failure.
i got this guide to fix epson error code 0x97 please check out this for the detailed guide. Now lets follow the recommendations -

• turn off the printer and disconnect all the power cables and connections.

• Remove the print cover to clean the printhead, paper roller feed and ink cartridges

• update the printer driver after you are done with deep cleaning.

hope all of this information will help you fix the problem.