Fan noise on startup

About a week ago, my Mooz started making a loud fan noise from the 3D printer head on startup. It lasts for about 1 minute, and seems to go through a few ‘steps’ where it gets quieter and quieter. It sounds like the fan is rubbing against something, and then once it gets up to speed, it stops making the noise and sounds quiet like normal.

It didn’t make this noise before - just started recently.

Anyone else hear that kind of noise on startup?

Hi, Gamemaker. I want to ask you some question : First of all, How long have you been using your 3D printer head ? In addition, how do you print exactly ? and how long has been this stuation ?

Thanks for replying.

I have been using it for about 2 months, pretty regularly. Probably 8-12 hours of printing per week.

I’m not sure exactly what you mean by “how do you print exactly”. I print on the heated bed, no painter’s tape. The printer is in the garage, which gets somewhat cold at night (temperature down to about 40 degrees F, 4.5C). During the day (while printing) it’s about 65-70F, 18-21C.

Ok, I got your problem. then I will reflect the problem to our company’s engineers, we will find the problem as soon as posible and solve it, if we need more information abot the problem, I will contact you at the forum.
Please wait a momment !

Thank you.

If it helps, here is a video of the noise - it lasts about 30-40 seconds and then seems to stop.

I’m sorry to reply you so late. I’ve been away on business these days. First of all, because I am in China, I use the VPN but I still can’t open your video, Please you take a normal video. Secondly, I asked my colleague about the problem, Perhaps after a period of time, the Fan hardware may be in trouble. but we need check it. I will give you a mailbox,This mailbox is mainly responsible for the problem of overseas client about Mooz. you need send your problem and the video that can play normally to him, I will urge him to deal with your problem.
Email: mooz@dobot.cc

In addition, please send me your name and email address, and I need to enter into the after-sales processing information table. Thanks a lot !

Sure. Aaron Cammarata, pouncerproductions at yahoo.