Doubt Magician Bluetooth not visible or not working

Hello everybody,
I am a new Dobot Magician owner purchased from Dobot Distributor in Germany.
We are looking forward to the introduction of the M1, which could be a great help in our production of sensors. So we thought it best to test the quality of Dobot products and the software by buying a Dobot Magician first.

The first impression of the Magician was great and we succeeded fast to write our first applications.
However, we encountered three problems, which I have posted under:
-Bluetooth not visible or not working
-Rotation axis of suction cup / gripper not responding
-Mac OS error -67062 with Mac OS 10.11.6

After switching on the Dobot - Bluetooth-Box on Com-Connector - the Dobot either beeps one time (without computer (USB) attached) or three times (with USB connected). The LED of the Bluetooth-Box shows solid green (the second one blinks), but no device shows up on any receiving device (I-Phone, Android-phone, Mac-Book a.o.).

Do I need to initialize anything on the Dobot?
Firmware and Robot Studio (Win10) are latest.

Thank you in advance
Rudolf

For the bluetooth box, you need to connect it first and then power on Dobot, then you’ll heard the beep sound. And it will not show up on iPhone(only supported iOS App), just open bluetooth and it will be connected automatically.
For the R axis, please show me a video about your wire connections and how you operate it, tks!

My Dobot Arrived yesterday, I have 2 comm box that says Wireless-1 and Wireless-2 I tried these steps with both of them and the iOS app does not connect. Also cannot configure wifi with Studio as instructed in manual. Please help. Thanks!

Thank you for your answer. There are two iOS Apps in the store. The one for drawing connects nicely with the Bluetooth module. The second App (for teach & play etc. does not find the Dobot).

Unfortunately, neither of the apps are able to see my Dobot. I’m curious why my comm boxes are labeled Wireless-1 and Wireless-2 and not Bluetooth and Wifi like the User manual states.

Wireless-1 is the bluetooth module, and -2 is wifi module. We’ll correct the user manual later. Could you please show me a video about your problem? I tested my wifi and bluetooth , they are both fine.

I’m having trouble with iPhone. I again tried to pair and reset all network settings. Then when I start searching on google, I get a solution in thread.
Source: https://www.howtoisolve.com/ios-11-bluetooth-not-working