"DobotStudio.exe has stopped working" when trying to run Blockly

“DobotStudio.exe has stopped working” when trying to run Blockly

Windows 7 x86

I am getting the same error when I click on Blockly in the studio. Any suggestions?

Can you leave your email here and we will send you the solution and files.

I am getting the same error when I click on Blockly in the studio under Win 7 64

What your email address is?

My email address is samancharla at gmail.com

Thank you

delet mailadress…

My email address is clarkchen@aurotek.com

Thank you

Now i use Dobotstudio 1.42 with Win7 64 and the Dobotstudio also crash after starting Blocky.

And I have no Mail from you ?

Use this link below to download the rar file,and unzip it to the root directory of Dobotstudio, then open Studio again, see if it works.
http://www.dobot.cc/upload/ue_upload/files/2016-10-09/PyQt5.rar

Okay now it works :slight_smile:

Hi Eric, i have this problem with Blockly and i tried downloading the file you posted but didn t work, im runing DOBOT on Windows 10 , there is another file for Win 10 or it will have to work with any windows?

Thanks

This file is for any windows but I don’t know why this would not work, how about try another PC?

Eric,

In others PC s i don’t have any problem, every pc i tried has win 10 , so im thinking it could be a problem of capacity memory or procesor?

Here i left you my system specifications,

I really need to use DOBOT on this computer,

Thanks in advance,

Luciano.

Have you tried to close all your Anti-virus softwares? Sometimes those softwares will affect the blockly.

Eric, for the next update of the DobotStudio installer, I suggest including the appropriate files in PyQt5.rar.

Hi ! im having the same problem with blocky but the link you sent here was no longer available

How about using this one?
link address: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qYuOUPA
password: 6i5u

I am using windows 10 and a I am getting an error when ever I run the script program. The error says lua.exe stoped working

Please contact me at umaranjum54@gmail.com