Dobot Robot Error code

Hi!

I’m trying to run a dobot robot with c# code. The main problem is that yesterday the robot was running perfectly. Now without any reason, the robot perform the error code 6 (sometimes he show up the error code 5 and 6). Based on the table of errors, it’s a connection error - timeout. I’m runnning over windows 7. Tried different machines,with the same OS, but I still getting the same code. We are using arduino Mega 2560 with the version 1.1. I am using Dobot.api as a library.
I tried with the old arduino board, 1.0, with the same problem. I reinstalled the drivers of arduino, same problem. I tried to use the admin account, same problem.

Do you have a screenshot about this problem? Or a video?

I can’t put a screen shot now - but is nothing more that a window popu-up showing the error code. By the way, rewieving the error codes, I found out that error code 6 is not regarding communication problems- It is related to “occupied”. Maybe I need to call a function to close the application. I will let you now the results. If you have any clues, please, let me know.

I tried to solve this issue, but nothing worked out. It seems that my program has a problem with a dobot.dll or dobot.api. The interesting fact is when I remove the USB cable, I got the error code 4, (no communication) but when I connect it again and press the button “try again”, in the windows pop up message my application (and Dobot) works perfectly. By the way, the error codes I got from the .dll file that comes with the dobot software.

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention that the only way to make the robot works is to unplug the usb cable, got the error code 4, connect the USb cable, and hit the button “try again”. If I try to run the program without this trick, I will get the error code 6(sometimes error code 5), and even If I hit the button “try again”, the robot won’t work, no matter the situation. Maybe IU need a clue how the error codes inside the .dll work.

Is your robot generation 1 or Dobot Magician? It will be better if you send a video link about what exactly the problem is.

I managed to partially solve the problem. Since it seems that I don’t know how the communication works, I made a relay circuit that disconects physically the USB port. This avoids my to get the error code 6, and I don’t need to push the USB cable anymore. I used the robot generation 1.

Seems great, any chance you can show me a video about that?