Dobot Magician stop while printing and printing result not Ok

Hi @ all,

first of all thanks to Eric, DobotStudio is now running. In the meantime I used a computer from my brother.

DobotStudio is an easy to use software. Everything I tried with DobotStudio works.

Next Step was the 3D printing (with Repetier). I followed the manually step by step. First problem I had was the temperature (a short of the thermistor). As explained (here 3D Printer Extruder Temperature) I loosen the screw. After that it seems the problem was solved. So let’s start printing.

First of all I tried to print the “Twisted_Vase_Basic” (with the Silc3r Dobot 2.0 Vase). But it seems that the temperature was not high enough. So I removed the screw of the thermistor completely. After starting the print job again, it looks good.
While printing the 3 or 4 layer, the Dobot starts to stop, move, stop, move, stop and then it stops and never moved again. So it looks like the communication was lost. On the stop position was a big bubble from the melted filament. Ok, can happen. Let’s try again -> Same result. The Dobot stops at printing the 3/4 layer.

Yesterday I got the Dobot not running, why ever. I was a little bit frustrated…

So new day new luck. Today I tried the “Twisted_Vase_Basic” again, but I inserted the screw again, because the thermistor was not the hole anymore. Same result as before 3/4 Layer the Dobot stops.

Now I tried the “bulbasaur_starter_1gen_flowalistik”, here the Dobot stops while printing layer 78. But the printing result is really bad. Maybe I have to remove the screw again to get a better print result. But this is not the way as it is designed. But the big problem is that the Dobot doesn’t finished one printing job until now. It not really satisfactory.

I got the Dobot 5 Days ago and since then I spend a lot of time to get the 3D printing running.

I really like the Dobot, but I need a working (printing) Dobot.

I have no more ideas, so I need professional help :wink: Anyone else an idea?

Thanks in advanced
Best Regards
Hohmi

Sorry for your trouble! Do you have a video for me to check this problem?