Dobot Demo for VB

Hi,
i’m using the Dobot Magician arm, and i want to write my own program in VB.net for controlling the magician.

You have the second development zip with precompiled “bin/Debug/DobotDemoForVB.exe”.

When i start this exe and press the “connect” button, then i get a windows error message “DobotDemoForVB funktioniert nicht mehr” (in german, could be like … is not working). My system is a win7.

When i open the dobotdemoforvb in VisualStudio and run the app, then i get this error message:
Der Assistent für verwaltetes Debugging “FatalExecutionEngineError” hat ein Problem in “\…\DobotDemoForVB\DobotDemoForVB\bin\Debug\DobotDemoForVB.vshost.exe” festgestellt.

Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter: Die Laufzeit hat einen schwerwiegenden Fehler entdeckt. Fehleradresse: “0x6840a3c3” in Thread “0x13d4”. Fehlercode: 0xc0000005. Bei diesem Fehler könnte es sich um ein Problem in der CLR oder in den unsicheren oder nicht verifizierbaren Teilen des Benutzercodes handeln. Übliche Ursachen dieses Bugs sind Marshallerfehler für COM-Interop oder PInvoke, die den Stapel beschädigen können.

(Yes, communication is OK - comport 102 is working!!. With dobot studio everything is fine, and when the magician is off, then i get the message “Could not find Dobot or Dobot is occupied!”).

When i debug the code, i get somewhere after the “result = DobotDll.ConnectDobot(”", 115200)" line this error code, but not in this line - it depends on time.

Can anybody help me?

By Björn