Communicating with BLE (or I/O ports) between Arduino and Magician, any tutorials/code?

Hi, I have an Arduino Tiny Machine Learning kit that I’d like to connect to Dobot Magician.

First - and perhaps easiest - option would’ve been to use UART serial connection, but unfortunately TX/RX are already in use by the camera module (that I need for my project).
There are also SPI, I2C, digital and analog I/O pins, but those start to be outside my comfort zone.

Hence, I’m exploring how to use BLE (Bluetooth) connection between the robot and Arduino. I’m not necessarily looking for controlling Dobot from Arduino, instead I was thinking to use Python on Dobot, listen to BLE communication from Arduino, and act upon the data received.

Questions:

1. Are there any tutorials/code snippets or similar available for this? I’ve found the manuals, API-description, demo description etc., but while there are code snippets available, I’ve not found any BLE-related.
  2. On the Arduino side I know how to handle BLE-communication, but what would a Python-script communicating through BLE on Dobot look like?
  3. Any pointers how to communicate between Dobot and Arduino through the digital I/O ports?