Color sensor dobotlab

Hi there, Im trying to get coloursensor to work in dobotlab but the only colour that is recognized is the Red color. Hou can i get the sensor to work so my younger students can program with it?

Hello Jorg, did you get any help with your question yet?
I am no expert on this but it may be something to do with background lighting that is affecting your results. Try reducing external lighting and in addition also experiment with placing the blocks at different distances from the sensor to see if you can detect other colours. If you don’t see any improvements you may need to contact the company you purchased from for assistance and maybe if the sensor is faulty you will be able to get a replacement.

Hello
I think it is like doug said the main lighting could be to overwelming.
I had the same problem en made the venster of the coulor sensor smaller with black paper and let the color sensor read on the moment the blok was on the colour cell.
i did this with a sensor.
See this film of the magican: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb4nLp-BLMQ&list=PLWLmpUpJc5eJVAI4NE0_eHfoTsWMwt0fk&index=6

at 45 seconds it is zoomed in on the coulor cel.

with friendly regards Gerie

Thanks guys but the problem were the variables. I named my variabled Rood, Groen and Blauw ( in dutch) The sensor reads Red, Green and Blue. ;-(