Bluetooth communication

Just a short question: is it possible to translate all messages of the bluetooth communication into English. I’m confronted with message I can’t read, so I must try to find out what happened
This would be very useful

Have a nice day and a wonderful week
Cheers
Gisbert

Could you show me the message here? Maybe I can help you to translate it.

I can’t connect by bluetooth. Must I solder the pins on the PCB (shown on some descriptions) to change something. It is a new one and I think we will loose guarantee on the device when we change something.

Cheers

When did you get the dobot? If it was before March and has a green PCB board, then you need to solder the bluetooth module, check out this tutorial: http://www.dobot.cc/tutorial.html

And note that you can only use the bluetooth to control the dobot under Android4.0, the later version is not supported. But you can use the latest ios to control it.
The device name under Android is BT04 I remember, and the password is 0000 or 1234, both will do. You can connect to dobot the instant you open your bluetooth on your iPhone, no need to find the device and no need password.

Thank you for your fast answer.
Is there a chance to update to newest Android versions. I want to operate with Samsung S5 not with ios.
Thank for your help and as a hint: the translation of the messages in Bluetooth would be great.

Have a nice day
Cheers
Gisbert

Sorry as far as I know, we probably wil not update this Android App again. If we have the plan I’ll let you know later.

Thanks for your answer.
This is really a pity. Is someone else working on that issue for Android smartphones (Android is not sooo seldom for smartphones)
Cheers
Gisbert

Hi Eric,

This means that the bt connection will only work on Iphones and Android Phones have I understood correctly?

I was looking for a way to controll the Dobot without physical connection (USB) nor using Wifi.